2 Night Glamping Breaks – From £179 for 2 People Mid-Week £199 for 2 at Weekends
Inclusive of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast!
Enjoy two nights’ Dinner, Bed and Breakfast in one of our luxury 5m/6m bell-tents. Equipped with double or twin beds, luxury duvets and pillows, fuel-burning stoves and seating area, you’ll enjoy picturesque views over the Vale of Belvoir countryside.
Your two-night stay for 2 includes:
- Check-in from 3pm
- 2 Dinners. Your choice of an award winning local coaching inn or a take-away delivered directly to you to enjoy on the deck.
- Continental Breakfast delivered to your tent ‘door’ each morning of your stay
- Check-out 10am
When staying with us, you can also book the following extras:
- Picnic Lunch Basket
- BBQ Packs
- Vale of Belvoir Treasure Chase
- Tickets to Belvoir Castle (ideally located across the road!) Please check the castle website for opening times
What to see and do
The Vale of Belvoir (pronounced locally as “beaver”) forms part of the counties of Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire and is right in the heart of the English countryside. The name Belvoir dates back to Norman times and means “beautiful view”. The Vale itself is the home of Melton Mowbray pork pies, Stilton cheese, superb pubs, fine local ales and fruit cordials. More and more people are discovering the Vale of Belvoir, enjoying the beautiful countryside and discovering the fantastic food the region has to offer. Along with a wide range of attractions and interests for all age groups.
Here are just a few places we recommend to go and visit during your stay.
Please Note: By using these links below, you leave this website. Vale House is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Horse Riding at Somerby Equestrian Centre - pre-arrival booking required
- Twinlakes Theme Park
- White Post Farm
- Belvoir Brewery
- Rutland Water
- Thaymar Ice Cream Farm & Shop
- Melton Mowbray Pork Pie Shoppe
- Nottingham Castle & Caves
We are fully booked for weekends throughout the 2015 season. There is good mid-week availability.
You can book additional nights on a bed and breakfast basis for £80 per tent. Please contact us for more details.